R12: AP: Why Do Adjustments to Fully Paid Invoices Split the Accounted Amounts
(Doc ID 2813665.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a paid invoice line is discarded and re-entered, the accounting entries for payment are getting generated with 2 split amounts. For example:
1. Enter an invoice for 18000 with an invoice date of 01-JUL-2021.
2. Validate and account the invoice.
3. Pay the invoice in full for 18000.
4. Create accounting for the payment.
5. Discard the invoice line for 05-JUL-2021. This creates a reversal distribution line.
6. Add a new line for 18000.
7. Validate the invoice and account for the invoice.
8. Navigate to the Payment workbench, query up the payment, and create accounting.
9. The adjustments show 2 entries of $900.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document