Price List Unit Price is 1.44 Yet Sales Order Line Unit List Price Comes Through as 0 ( zero )
(Doc ID 2814748.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.9 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing Engine
Find that price list line entered with price list: XXX Price List for item 12345 results in Unit Selling Price = 0 (zero)
Expects that the Unit Selling Price will equal the unit price from the price list which is 1.44
Applied patch 32318119:R12.QP.B
Everything worked fine before applying patch(s)
For this issue, profile QP: Multi Currency Installed = N
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter order header details
4. Click on Line Items tab
5. Enter an order line for item 12345 and save.
6. Find that the Unit Selling Price = 0 (zero)
7. Oracle Pricing Manager Responsibility
8. Navigate To: Price List > Price List Setup
9. Query the price list
10. Query price list line for item 12345, shows unit price 1.44
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document