Canceled PPO(Planned Purchase Order) Lines Are Showing Up In India Tax Details Form
(Doc ID 2814997.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, GST Purchasing
Canceled PPO lines are showing up in India Tax details form
Canceled PPO lines should not show up in India Tax details form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Planned Purchase Order with 4 lines in Non INR ((N) > Oracle Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders)
2. Tools > India Tax details and add the taxes
3. Navigate to PO Summary form ((N) > > Oracle Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary)
4. Provide the PO Number and click on Find
5. Click on Lines.Place the cursor on Line 3
6. Tools > Control > Cancel PO Line
7. Cancel Line number 3
8. Query the PO again in Purchase Order form
9. Check Tools > India Tax details India Tax details.Line number 3 and its related taxes doesn't appear
10. Do some changes in the PO (Like a Quantity or price change)
11. Query back India tax details and see that line number 3 re-appears along with the taxes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document