PAAPIMP_SI - PRC: Interface Supplier Costs: Reversed Prepaid Distributions With Flag Of 'G' Not Sent To Projects
(Doc ID 2815873.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version
Prepaid Invoice Distribution lines from previous fiscal years that are transferred to PA now created duplicates in Projects when the invoice distributions are re-classed to another project and task.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a PO ( Purchase order)
2. Create Invoice Matched to the PO
3. Validate And Account the Invoice
4. Create a Debit Memo, matched to the PO
5. Validate And Account the Debit Memo Invoice (also Force Approve)
6. Create Prepayment matched to the PO
7. Validate and Account the Prepayment Invoice (also Force Approve)
Validation Status Shows : Unpaid
8. Create Payment for Debit memo.
9. Account the Payment
10. Now If the Invoice is validated, status changes to available
11. Create Recurring Invoice matched to the PO Line
12. In the example, taken 2 Monthly Installments. Both are in Open Period
13. Now, in Invoice Work bench, the recurring invoices gets displayed
14. Apply Prepayments for these recurring invoices
15. Validate, Account and Force Approve after prepayment
16. Run PRC Interface Supplier Costs Program
17. Observe the Invoice, Debit Memo and recurring Invoice Item, NR Tax lines being interfaced to projects
18. Observe the Prepayment Invoice is marked with Status G
19. Now in Invoice Work bench, Pull up the recurring invoices and Discard The distribution.
20. Pull up the Prepayment Invoice and Unapply the Prepayment done in Step 14
21. Re-Match the recurring invoice to the PO
22. Rematch the Prepayment Invoice to PO
23. If we run the PRC Interface Supplier Costs Program the reversal Prepayment Created Should have status G and should not be interfaced to projects. But issue that the status is Z and interfaced to projects.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document