OKC_CONTRACTS_UNEXPECTED_ERROR (SQLCODE=-6502) When Attempting To Process Asset Location On Multiple Assets
(Doc ID 2815879.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Billing Modules
When attempting to change the asset location for multiple assets (2 or more), the following error is seen when saving the change
OKC_CONTRACTS_UNEXPECTED_ERROR (SQLCODE=-6502) (SQLERRM=ORA-6502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: NULL index table key valu)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Lease Center Agent responsibility, Navigate to Lease Center window.
2. Create or find an existing contract with multiple assets (2 or more).
3. Create new install at address to customer of the contract
4. Click on the Assets tab > Asset Details button and change Asset Location of first asset to newly created Install Site and save the record.
5. Change Asset Location of 2nd Asset and Upon Saving getting OKL Unexpected Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document