Supplier User Defined Attributes Import Fails Due To Missing Column Extract
(Doc ID 2816008.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.9 version, Supplier Profile Management
Search Criteria Extract file does not extracts all the Search Criteria Columns in the proper Order,
and does Not Copy all the data
Users believe the file extract should copy the Columns and Data exactly the way it is seen.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Supplier Management Administrator
3. Navigation: "Supplier Home" ->> Click: "Administration" Tab ->>
4. Click: "Search Criteria" ->> Create Search Condition and Display Format ->> Extract the file.
5. Reviewing the file Extracted it does Not display all the columns.
6. Hence, we cannot use the Extracted file to Import as it is missing information.
7. Exported file column order is not the same as the Search Criteria defined.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the extracted file to import data into the system as the Columns are in the wrong order and column are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document