Wrong Coverage and Rate Start Dates After Life Event
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a dependent child using the contact form, a life event is triggered based on the relationship reason Child Birth. When changing the participant's enrollment and designating the child in the Benefits Service Center, the employee's benefit coverage date changed to the sysdate.
- It should be the Child Birth event date.
Sequence of Events:
- Open Person form | Others | Contacts. Add a contact with relationship reason Child Birth which triggers the Child Life Event.
- Go to the Benefits Service Center and change the person's enrollment and designate the child.
- Viewing Enrollment Results form shows employee's coverage date is set to system date and the rate date is wrong as well.
- The dependent coverage start date is correct which is the event date.
- Confirmed setup and under the Program Enrollment Requirements form, the Coverage Start Date code for this life event is 'Event'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms