Wrong Coverage and Rate Start Dates After Life Event
(Doc ID 281657.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a dependent child using the contact form, a life event is triggered based on the relationship reason Child Birth. When changing the participant's enrollment and designating the child in the Benefits Service Center, the employee's benefit coverage date changed to the sysdate.
- It should be the Child Birth event date.
Sequence of Events:
- Open Person form | Others | Contacts. Add a contact with relationship reason Child Birth which triggers the Child Life Event.
- Go to the Benefits Service Center and change the person's enrollment and designate the child.
- Viewing Enrollment Results form shows employee's coverage date is set to system date and the rate date is wrong as well.
- The dependent coverage start date is correct which is the event date.
- Confirmed setup and under the Program Enrollment Requirements form, the Coverage Start Date code for this life event is 'Event'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!