In Oracle iProcurement and Oracle Services Procurement, Users Are Unable To Modify the Charge Account Details When Contractor Request Contains Project (POETA) Information
(Doc ID 2817040.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement / Oracle Services Procurement, Release 12.2.4 and later, during creation of a contractor request, users are unable to modify the charge account when project information has been added to the requisition.
It is expected that the users will be able to modify the defaulted charge account value when the requisition (contractor request) contains project information.
The users are able to successfully edit the charge account when the contractor request does not contains project (POETA) information.
Also, the charge account value is able to be edited when creating non-catalog requests.
Due to this issue, users cannot change the charge account value to the desired value for contractor requests that contain project information. As a result, the users cannot complete the creation and submission process for these requisitions.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to an iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page > Shop tab > Contractor Request subtab.
3. On the Create Contractor Request page, enter the required details and click the Continue button.
4. On the Edit Contractor Request page, select "Use Preferred Suppliers" and select the desired supplier for the request. Also enter the Rate and Budget Information. Click the Apply button when done.
5. On the Shopping Cart page, click the Checkout button.
6. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3), click the Edit Lines button.
7. On the Requisition Information: Edit Lines page, click the Billing tab, enter the Project (POETA) values and click the Apply button.
8. Back on the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3), click the Edit Lines button again.
9. On the Requisition Information: Edit Lines page, click the Accounts tab, and then click the link which shows the defaulted charge account value.
10. On the "Requisition Information: Split Cost Allocation" page, in the Charge Accounts region, the charge account segment values cannot be modified or changed.
This is where the business users needs to modify the charge account values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document