System Deletes Entry From oe_price_adjustments for First Line When Second Line Is Added To Order
(Doc ID 2817236.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Transaction Entry
Unable to update Discount/Modifier record of 1st line when 2nd line is added to sales order,
as "Related Details" button is getting grayed out for 1st line.
Unable to view and modify the discount record of 1st line.
Recent change: Upgraded application from R12.1.3 to R12.2.10
Be able to modify the discount record of 1st Line irrespective of adding further lines in the sales order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Open the Sales Order Form
3. Enter the Sales Order Header and Enter first line and save. Modifier applies on first line.
4. Go to Actions/View Adjustments.
You can see modifier detail. "Related Details" button is available. Where you can update the value here.
5. Enter second line and save.
A modifier applies on second line.
6. Navigate to 1st Line and go to Actions/View Adjustments.
"Related Details" button is now grayed for 1st line, so user unable to update the value here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document