PO Approval Error: Shipment # Quantity Does Not Match Distribution # Quantity
(Doc ID 2817472.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Order is submitted for approval, the following error occurs.
Error: Error: Line # Shipment # quantity (yy) does not match distribution quantity (xx)
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders and enter header information.
- For purchase order line, set quantity to a value x.
- Go to Shipments form and enter required information.
- Go to Distributions form and enter required information.
- Keep open Distributions form and move this form to show Shipments form.
- Change quantity to value y on Shipments form.
- Close Distributions form and Shipments form.
- Submit the PO for Approval.
- Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document