Error: Shipment #1 Quantity Does Not Match Distribution Quantity
(Doc ID 2817472.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Order for Approval is submitted for approval, the following error occurs.
Error: Error: Line #1 quantity (xx) does not match shipment quantity (yy).
Error: Error: Line #1 Shipment #1 quantity (yy) does not match distribution quantity (xx).
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders and enter header information.
- For purchase order line, set quantity 10.
- Go to Shipment form and enter required information.
- Go to Distribution form and enter required information.
- Keep open Distribution form and move this form to show Shipment form.
- Change quantity to 12 on Shipment form.
- Close Distribution form and Shipment form.
- Submit the purchase order for Approval.
- The following error occurs;
Error: Error: Line #1 quantity (10) does not match shipment quantity (12).
Error: Error: Line #1 Shipment #1 quantity (12) does not match distribution quantity (10).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document