TDS: TDS Amount is Generating with Wrong Amount when Prepayment is Applied Prior to Invoice Validation for Foreign Currency Invoices
(Doc ID 2817778.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TDS SI (Standard invoice) and CM (credit memo) are generating for incorrect amount, when Prepayment is applied prior to validation of standard invoice
In case of prepayment invoice application is done prior to validation of standard invoice, system should generate TDS SI and CM for differential TDS amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Standard invoice.
(N): India Local payables -> Invoice workbench -> Create invoice
2. Click on tools -> TDS Tax details form and provide TDS tax category details.
4. Create prepayment invoice.
5. (N): India Local payables -> Invoice workbench
6. Click on tools -> TDS Tax details form and provide TDS tax category details.
3. Apply prepayment invoice to standard invoice.
4. Validated standard invoice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document