Adjustment Elements NOT Getting Deducted in Accruals
(Doc ID 2818549.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that, Adjustment Element's No. of Days are not getting deducted from Accrual Net Entitlement.
Expect that, Adjustment Element's No. of Days get deducted from Accrual Net Entitlement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" responsibility
2. Navigate to Total Compensation -> Basic -> Element Description and create a Non-recurring Information element by name "Miscellaneous" and with input values: 'Days' and 'Effective Date'
PLEASE NOTE: The element name "Miscellaneous" is just for illustration. You can give any name.
3. Navigate to Total Compensation -> Basic -> Accrual Plans and query an existing Accrual Plan
4. Click on Net Calculation Rules and create a new row for the Miscellaneous Element as below:
Element Name : Miscellaneous
Input Value : Days
Date Input Value : Effective Date
Effect on Net : Subtract
5. Navigate to People -> Enter and Maintain and query for an employee who is enrolled in that Accrual Plan
6. Go to Assignment -> Entries and attach that Miscellaneous element and enter both the input values: Days and Effective Date
7. Navigate to View -> Employee Accruals and query for the same employee
8. Observe that the "Miscellaneous" element displays a value of 0 and whereas it is expected to show the value entered in the element entry - screen entry value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document