Purge Entries From Assessments And Approved Prospective Suppliers
(Doc ID 2818614.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Purge does not purge suppliers with closed and completed assessments. Also, the entries from the approved prospective supplier registration are not purged.
Expect to purge all the data related to the supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Prospecitve Supplier Request
2. Go to Suplier> Home > Prospective suppliers registrations > Review
Approve the request
3. Go to Suppliers > Home > Create Assessment
Add supplier above. Review and Publish
4. Go to Suppliers >Home> Assessment
Actions: Surrogate Response
Select suppliers and Create Surrogate Response
Enter required fields and submit
5. Go to Suppliers > Home> Click Assessment
Actions: Close assessment
6. Go to Suppliers > Home > Click Assessment
Actions: Enter evaluations
Enter required fields, Continue, Submit
7. Go to Suppliers >Home> Click Assessment
8. Set inactive date for supplier
9. Run PO Purge concurrent request
1 Supplier was purged
10. Go to Data Quality> Party maintenance
11. Run Purge Supplier from the Supplier Data Librarian
Result: Not Eligible for Purge
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document