Getting a 'You Must Enter a Value for Currency Code' Error Activating a Transfer and Assumption
(Doc ID 2818707.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Activate a Transfer and Assumption, the following error occurs.
You must enter a value for Currency Code.
1. Query a contract with booked status.
2. Select quote for modifications.
3. Navigate to Request tab.
4. Create a Transfer and Assumption request.
5. Approve the Transfer and Assumption request.
6. Activate the Transfer and Assumption request.
7. Get the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document