Create RFQ with Alternate Lines Errors: Purchase Order Creation could not be initiated
(Doc ID 2818940.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Auction/RFx creation
Unable To Create PO From RFQ With Alternate Lines Response
When attempting to create PO from RFQ, the following error occurs:
Purchase Order Creation could not be initiated. Please check with your system administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sourcing > Negotiations tab > Negotiations: RFQ
2. Controls:Allow Alternate Lines on Supplier Responses = Yes and Lines: Allow Alternate Lines = Yes for the line
3. Publish the RFQ
4. Create the Quote with Lines: Quote = No and Alternate line where Relation with RFQ lines = Alternate and send this Quote
5. Close RFQ
6. Make Award by Alternate Lines and save it.
7. Click on "Complete Award" action from RFQ
8. Create Purchase Order click on "Submit" button
9. Error occurs
Upgrade to 12.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document