Return To EAM Button Is Not Shown In Iprocurement After Punchout
(Doc ID 2819075.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9
After adding parts to the shopping cart from Punchout, the return to cart button is not shown for the user to navigate back to Work Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click Purchase Material from Work Order
2. This navigates to iProcurement and Return to EAM button is shown at the top of the page
3. Execute Punchout and add items to the cart
4. Return cart to iProcurement Edit and Submit Requisition
5. Return to EAM button is not shown at the top of the page although the Work Order number is shown ih the requisition line.
Issue occurred after Patch 31259179:R12.ICX.D was applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document