R12: AP: RA PA_ADDITION_FLAG For Reversed Non-Recoverable Tax Line Is Wrongly Set to 'Y'
(Doc ID 2819123.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version
pa_addition_flag for Non Recoverable Tax distribution set to Y on discarding it. It should be set to N
When pa_addition_Flag is set to Y the tax distributions will not transfer to Projects
Steps to Reproduce
- Payables Responsibility > Invoices > Invoices
- Create an invoice matching to PO
- Add a freight and Non Recoverable Tax line
- Validate, account and transfer to GL
- Run PRC: Interface Supplier Costs, this will transfer Item, freight, tax
distributions to Projects. Pa_addition_flag changes to Y
- Discard Item and freight line, all tax distributions also get reversed
- Note that pa_addition_Flag for the negative non_rec distribution is Y for
few rows which is allocated to freight distribution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document