Total Amount And Total Fund Value Are Not Matching When Purchase Requisition Lines Combining To Create/added To An Award.
(Doc ID 2819670.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total Amount and Total Fund Value are not matching when requisition lines are added to an Award.
Expected, Total Amount and Total Fund Value should match after adding requisition lines to the award.
1. Navigate to CLM iProcurement Responsibility -> iProcurement Home page
2. Create Requisition with two lines and approve.
3. Navigate to CLM Purchasing Super User Responsibility -> Demand Workbench -> Requisitions/MIPR Others
4. From Document Builder, select Type 'Add to Award / Modification',
select 2 lines of Requisition created from step 2 from Unassigned Requisitions view,
and add lines to award.
5. Navigate to Award tab, and query award.
6. Update Award -> Headers page shows, following values
Total Value : 6xx.00
Total Fund Value: 1,xxx.00
7. Requisition Summary page shows, Total Fund Value 1,xxx.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document