RetroPay Status Screen is Missing the DELETE Column For One User
(Doc ID 2820462.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One user cannot see the DELETE column and icon for deferred retro assignments in the Retropay Status page.
- User is using Internet Explorer.
- There is a Security Profile attached to this responsibility.
- Others that have the same responsibility can see the Delete column and icon. Only one employee has this issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate from HRMS Manager responsibility: View > Retropay Status page
2. Query for retro assignments with Deferred status and find the Delete column and icon is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document