Service Contract Party Role LOV Not Getting Correct Data
(Doc ID 2820463.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting up a custom source object and trying to use it to return a specific party, the Party Name LOV is still bringing back numerous parties.
1. Using the CRM Administrator responsibility, navigate: Task and Escalation Manager > Setup > Objects Meta-data
2. Add a new Object Type with the WHERE clause of the Select statement being assigned a specific Party Number.
3. Assign "OKX_ROLES" as a Usage.
4. Using the Service Contact Manager responsibility, navigate: Setup > Service Contracts > Categories and Sources > Role Sources
5. Create a new Party Role and assign the source created above.
6. Add the Party Role to a Service Contract and open the Party Name LOV.
7. Find many records are returned, not just the one that was assigned in the where clause during the setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document