Cost Management Accounting Entries Not Converted In The Transaction Currency
(Doc ID 2820611.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Management Accounting Journal Entries, created by Cost Management for Foreign Currency, are not having the same amounts for the entered and accounted columns.
The accounted Debit and Credit are the same, as the entered Debit and Credit, when a Currency Conversion setup is in place.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Cost Management - SLA
2. Navigate to the run the Create Accounting - Cost Management concurrent request and run it.
3. Navigate to SLA >SLA: Inquiry > Accounting event
4. Query by transaction dates and ledger name
5. Find accounted Debit and Credit are the same as the entered Debit and Credit
The issue started after upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document