Destination Field Under "Receipt Transaction Summary" Form Is Coming Blank For Return To Vendor (RTV) Transaction
(Doc ID 2820727.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Destination field under "Receipt Transaction Summary" form is coming blank only for Return To Supplier/Vendor (RTV) transaction.
However values like "Receiving", "Expense" is coming for RECEIPT, ACCEPT, DELIVER and RETURN TO RECEIVING transactions respectively
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to "Inventory Responsibility => Transactions => Receiving => View Receiving Transactions".
- Change/Select the Organization
- Query either using PO# or any other search criteria and click FIND
- Under "Receipt Headers Summary" window, select the corresponding Receipt No# row and click on "Transaction" button.
- Now Under "Receipt Transaction Summary" window will see all relevant transactions (i.e. RECEIVE, DELIVER, RTV, etc.) w.r.t that selected Receipt No#
- Thereby will also see that "DESTINATION" field value is coming Blank/NULL for "Return to Supplier" transaction only, while for rest of all transactions i.e. RECEIPT, ACCEPT, DELIVER and RETURN TO RECEIVING, it’s getting visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document