Return To Vendor(RTV) Accounting Not Generated for Non Recoverable Taxes in OPM(Oracle Process Manufacturing) Organization
(Doc ID 2820926.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to vendor accounting not generated for Non Recoverable taxes in OPM Organization
RTV accounting entries should get generated for Non Recoverable taxes for OPM Organization
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order for OPM Organization Lets Say 10 Items 100 Rupees and 10 Rs tax
(N) > Oracle Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a receipt for the same and deliver
(N) > Oracle Purchasing > Receiving > Receipts
3. Run Concurrent Program "India Program to update OPM Cost"
4. Non recoverable tax amount gets updated in RCV_TRANSACTIONS.PO_UNIT_PRICE for delivery transaction and GMF_RCV_ACCOUNTING_TXNS.UNIT_PRICE(As it is Expense)
(Price geta updated as 11)
5. Now perform Returns
(N) > Oracle Purchasing > Receiving > Returns
6. Run India Program to update OPM Cost again
7. Check the RCV_TRANSACTIONS.PO_UNIT_PRICE for 'RETURN TO RECEIVING' transaction and GMF_RCV_ACCOUNTING_TXNS.UNIT_PRICE for Returns
8. The same is populated as 10
9. Because of this there is accounting imbalance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document