In Oracle iProcurement, Cannot Navigate Back To Edit and Submit Requisition Page After Clicking the Apply Button In Edit Multiple Lines Window, Even Though No Changes Made
(Doc ID 2821069.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4 and later, after clicking the Apply button on the "Requisition Information : Edit Selected Lines" window, without making any changes, errors can occur.
It it expected that the user will be returned back to the Edit and Submit Requisition page, when no changes are made in the "Requisition Information : Edit Selected Lines" window.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to an iProcurement > iProcurement Home Page.
3. Add multiple items to cart
4. Click the View Cart and Checkout button once finished adding items to cart.
5. In the Shopping Cart pop-up window, click the Edit button.
6. On the Edit and Submit Requisition page, select multiple lines for update.
7. In the "Requisition Information : Update Selected Lines" pop-up window, do not enter any of the additional information which is not yet filled in, and click the Apply button.
At this point, errors can occur, even though no changes were made.
Example of some of the possible errors include:
Row 1 Error - Error: Please select a valid delivery location.
Row 1 Error - Project information is incomplete.
Row 1 Error - Error: Project Number and Task Number is Mandatory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document