Consolidated Invoice Review Credit Functionality On Consolidated Invoice Not Working When OU Assigned to Consolidated Invoice is Different than OU on MO: Operating Unit Profile Option
(Doc ID 2821325.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing the Consolidated Invoice Review form, bringing up the Consolidated Bill Group and successful invoices Accepted into Receivables, the credit, cancel, concession functionality is not working correctly. When choosing to cancel, it kicks off the concurrent request and it will error. The process picked up the incorrect Operating unit for the bill group. This operating unit is different for the invoice than what is defaulted in from the profile option of MO: Operating Unit.
Steps to Reproduce:
(1) Profile option MO: Operating Unit (OU)must be different than the one you are using in your example below
(2) Projects Responsibility - Billing - Consolidate invoice review
(3) Pulled up Consolidated Bill Group XX
(4) Invoices generated on this Consolidated Bill Group will be pulled in form (make sure they are generated in a different OU than in the profile option
(5) Choose invoice for credit, highlight invoice, Click Credit button
(6) Check button for Cancel and click apply
(7) Receive message:
Concurrent process submitted with request ID: xyz
(8) Error in output and log will show ora 1403: no data found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document