When Rejecting RMA Receipts And Performing Return To Customer On Receiving Transaction Processor Error Occurs RVTPT-020
(Doc ID 2821473.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Return to Customer - for the RMA quantity which is received but not delivered, concurrent program Receiving Transaction Processor is completing with the below error
RVTPT-020: Subroutine rvtoe_RmaPushApi() - EThe reason for this change is either not provided or invalid. (OBJECT=ORDER LINE) returned error
Cause: Subroutine rvtoe_RmaPushApi() - EThe reason for this change is either not provided
Concurrent program RVCTP returned error
Cause: RVCTP encountered an internal error. Parameters: RVCTP,IMMEDIATE,XXXXXX,
Action: Note both this error number and the actions you are trying to perform. Contact your system
RVTBM-008: Subroutine rvtbm_immediate_mngr() returned error
Cause: Subroutine rvtbm_immediate_mngr() returned an internal error.
Action: Note this error number and the actions you are trying to perform. Contact your syste
RVTBM-120: Subroutine rvtptcontrol() returned error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Applications
2. Navigate to Inventory > Receiving > Returns
3. Enter the RMA number and find
4. Select the line, enter the quantity and save the record. Receive Transaction is complete
6. On Inspect form - Reject the transaction and select Return to Customer.
7. Save the line and submit program Receiving Transaction Processor
8. RVCTP: Receiving Transaction Processor is completing in error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document