AP Syndication Investor Disbursement Invoicing is at Asset Level Instead of Contract Level
(Doc ID 2822005.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Disbursements
AP Syndication Investor Disbursement invoicing is at Asset level instead of Contract Level. This generates many invoices for a given contract and is not required. Business will have 100's of assets for a contract and this does creates 100's of AP invoices for same contract.
Investors do not like to send these many invoices in Remittance advice.
As a business, it creates a lot of work for the AP team to internally review each and every invoice prior to payment batching.
Expecting invoicing to be done at contract level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Lease Super User responsibility, syndicate a contract having multiple assets.
2. Activate Investor Agreement.
3. Using Lease Administrator responsibility, run the following concurrent programs:
Create Investor Invoice Disbursements
Pay Invoice Prepare for AP Transfer
Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface.
4. In Oracle Payable, run the Payables Open Interface Import Program.
5. Navigate back to Lease and check the Investor accounting transactions for disbursements. You will see multiple entries per contract per month.
6. Check AP invoices, you will see multiple invoices per month.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document