Debit Memo Reversal Prompts to Save Changes but DM not Created
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Debit Memo Reversal from the Receipts Workbench using the steps below, DM Reversal is not being created:
1) Select the Reverse button
2) Check the Debit Memo Reversal check box.
3) Enter all related data and then save
4) When closing the window, the form give the following message:
"Do you want to save the changes you have made?"
5) The Yes button is selected however the form continues to give the message above and thus cannot close the window. The only way to close the window is to press the "No" button. But this does not allow the Receipt Reversal to be created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms