Enter Physical Counts Shows Strange Behavior When Lot Is Not Entered In a Tag
(Doc ID 2822675.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
when entering physical inventory tag counts observe an strange behavior of the form when entering missing lot numbers in the Details tab for already counted tags.
The form is removing the counted quantity from the first tag in the form, which forces the user to re-enter the count quantity.
--STEPS TO REPRODUCE--
1. Navigate to Inventory > Counting > Physical Inventory > Tag Counts
2. Query the open physical inventory
3. Enter quantities for new tags for lot controlled items /do not enter the lot numbers
4. Save and see the message: The specified item is under lot control and the lot number is missing for this count.
5. Go to the Details tab and enter the missing lot.
6. Go back to the Main tab and see that for the first count in the form, the quantity previously entered is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document