Incorrect Item Cost On Inventory Distributions For Intercompany Transactions With Advanced Pricing When Pricing Formula Is Based On Item Cost and Pricing UOM Attributes
(Doc ID 2823967.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect cost was derived for item on Intercompany transactions during Interface trip stop.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Create sales order for 1 PZA, Item primary uom is KGR, Item cost = 10 USD (Conversion 1 PZA = 10 KGR)
2. Create two lines on Pricing formula with UOM qualifier -
UOM KGR - Price = Markup * Cost
UOM PZA - Price = Markup * Cost
3. Book, pick and ship confirm sales order.
4. Run Interface trip stop.
5. Wait for cost manager to run and cost the transactions.
6. Review distributions, Transfer price on material transaction / Unit cost shows as 1 USD. (Incorrect, Expect 100 USD)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document