Can the COGS account be different between two Intercompany Transaction flows under the same Operating Unit?
(Doc ID 2824105.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Intercompany Transaction Flow setup for the given nodes, If the Intercompany COGS Account is modified under 'AR Invoicing for Shipping' block,
the same is also reflected for Intercompany Transaction Flow between another Org (Nodes) under Same 'From' and 'To' Operating Units
The Intercompany Cogs account changed for the given node, should not change the account for other Org under Same Operating Unit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory responsibility
2. Navigate to Setup -> Organizations -> Intercompany Transaction Flows
3. Query for the From&To OUs (Eg: Node as 'xxx' Org in OU A -to- OU B)
4. Change the COGS account and save
5. Query for the OUs (Node as 'yyy' Org in same OU A -to- OU B)
6. The COGS account change will reflect here as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document