Accessing Self-Service Screens Using Custom Function Gives Error: Java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncacceptable URL for forward
(Doc ID 2824168.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom function has been deployed as a copy of seeded function HR_DOR_SS and attached to a custom menu
When user tries to access the self-service page calling the function, below error is raised:
&oas=X4QNcVhpPEI7EuTgnkwxPg..&&OAFMID=87154&OAPB=_OAFMID< servlet path: >/RF.jsp<, application path: >/OA_HTML< Invalid query character. Invalid character,
, at position, 301, in path-query string: /OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/per/dor/webui/DocsOfRecordForPersonPG&akRegionApplicationId=800&transactionid=1188367374&language_code=US&pItemType=HRCORE&pNtfyReviewerPrc=HR_NOTIFY_DOR_REVIEWER_PRC&pNtfyRevieweePrc=HR_NOTIFY_DOR_REVIEWEE_PRC&pCalledFrom=XXSG_HR_DOR_SS&OAFunc=XXSG_HR_DOR_SS&addBreadCrumb=Y
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into the responsibility: System Administrator
2. Select Application> Function
3. Define new function (eg XXSG_HR_DOR_SS) as a copy of seeded function HR_DOR_SS
4. Navigate to Application>Menu. Define new line in the custom menu and add the newly created function
5. Navigate to Functional Administrator responsibility>Core Services>Caching Framework>Global Configuration and do a Clear Cache
6. Navigate to the responsibility using that custom menu and access the option
7. Error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document