Grants Accounting PAXTRAPE Mass Adjust Recalculate Cost/Revenue Will Only Recost Expenditures Not Re-Distribute Revenue
(Doc ID 2825178.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Grants Accounting and trying to perform the PAXTRAPE Expenditure Inquiry Mass adjust Recalculate cost/revenue, it will only re-cost the expenditure items, it will not mark the revenue for regeneration.
Steps to Reproduce:
(1) Grants Accounting Responsibility
(2) Navigate - Expenditures - Expenditure Inquiry - Actuals
(3) Query expenditure items based on Project, Task and Award
(4) Click on Mass Adjust
(5) Click on Recalculate Cost/Revenue
(6) Decision Box pops up asking if you are sure you want to adjust: Click YES
(The system consistently gives the confirmation message saying it's adjusted xx number of transactions)
(7) Click View>Request>Find to monitor output file for review to ensure process completed successfully
(8) Run the following jobs (if applicable)
a. GMS:Costing and Funds Check Processes
b. GMS:Distribute Supplier Cost Adjustments and Funds Check for a Range of Projects
c. PRC:Create and Distribute Burden Transaction
d. PRC:Generate Cost Accounting Event
e. PRC:Create Accounting
f. GMS:Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Award (at this point this is now blank, it did not pick up anything)
g. GMS:Generate Revenue Accounting Events
h. PRC:Create Accounting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document