Zero Dollar Price Breaks Passing Incorrect Unit_Selling_price
(Doc ID 2825370.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run AutoInvoice on some Usage lines from Service Contracts, the following error occurs:
The supplied amount must match unit selling price times the quantity when you do not use an AutoInvoice Clearing account.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibilities: Oracle Pricing User and Service Contracts Manager
2. Set up Price Breaks where the first Price Break Amount is $0.
Eg : Price Break defined
1 to 1000 : Price 0
1001 to 9999999 Price 2
3. Capture a counter value for a Usage line where the Usage falls into the first Price Break (i.e. $0)
4. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program.
5. Run the AutoInvoice program.
6. See the indicated error in the output.
The UNIT_SELLING_PRICE is not NULL or Zero as expected, but a value that seems to be carried over from the previously billed Usage Line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document