WebADI Maintained Budget Errors On PO With 'No Baselined Budget For This Project' (F166)
(Doc ID 2825382.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Purchase Order (PO) where the budget has been maintained in WebADI, the following error occurs:
Reproduce By Steps:
Using Projects responsibility:
1. Navigate to Projects and create a project with Budgetary Controls.
2. Navigate to Budgets and create a cost budget.
3. Navigate to HTML and query Project.
4. Navigate to Financial tab.
5. Click on Plan Type button and then Edit in Excel.
6. Add/modify budget information on the spreadsheet and then upload back to application.
7. Save and Submit the cost budget.
Using Purchasing responsibility:
1. Create PO for the project and task.
2. Click on Tools and Check Funds.
3. Receive the error: There is no baselined budget version for this project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document