Service: Cannot Search Knowledge Base From Service Request: 'Unable To Generate Forwarding Url'
(Doc ID 282569.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After create a Service Request (SR), when pressing 'Knowledge base search' button, the following error occurs:
'Unable to generate forwarding URL'
Steps to reproduce problem:
1. Log on to responsibility 'Customer Support'
2. Menu: Service Request - Create Service Request
3. Create a service request
4. Push button 'Knowledge Search'
5. Receive error message in new browser window: 'Unable to generate forwarding URL'
Testing ’Search Knowledge Base’ from the file menu, it gives same error as the 'Search Knowledge Base' button
Clicking on 'Knowledge Base' button in Contact Center form gives the same message as in the 'Service Request' form.
- The profile option: 'Knowledge: User Responsibility when Calling KM from Another Application' is set on Site level with value: Knowledge Base Agent - Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!