Tax partner service is not registered for the service type. (SERVICE_PROVIDER=xxxx)
(Doc ID 2826805.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we try to change the owner, we are unable to change it.
In the log, it shows the error below:
Tax partner service is not registered for the service type. (SERVICE_PROVIDER=TAXWARE)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with IB resp->click on Item Instance
2. Query the IB transaction
3. Click “Instance Update” to enter in edit mode, click “change Owner” button
4. Select desired party name, account, bill to location and ship to location and click “Apply”
5. At the following screen select “Yes”
6. Get message that “instance updated successfully” but owner did not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document