Using Web ADI With Excel4apps/Wands Errors: Compile Error User-defined Type Not Defined
(Doc ID 2827155.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.3 to 12.2.9 upgrade, Excel4apps/Wands Excel Add-Ins errors, while it was working fine in 12.2.3.
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
User-defined type not defined
The process works fine if Wand Add-In is closed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 12.2.9 instance > WebAdi responsibility > Create Document
2. Use General Ledger - Journals as a standard integrator
3. Select Excel version, layout
4. Download the Excel file, observe the error on the Excel page
5. Disable Wands Add-In, note the error is no longer there
Upgraded 12.2.3 to 12.2.9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document