After Upgrading to 12.2 When Selecting the Increment Date Parameter After Each Run Field, It Fails to Increment the Date on Resubmission
(Doc ID 2828645.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Concurrent Manager Issues
Increment date parameters not incrementing the DATE parameter.
Have a concurrent program which has a DATE parameter.
On scheduling the program, selected the "Increment Date Parameter after each run" field and schedule the program to run every day in the Request Run form.
However, the DATE parameter is not getting incremented after re-submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Request -> Run -> Run Single Request.
2. Select program with date parameter.
3. Select "Increment Date Parameter after each run" field.
4. Submit request.
5. Request completes in Normal status.
6. Resubmit request.
7. Look at Parameters field in the Request Run form.
7. Date parameter is not incremented.
Upgraded to E-Business 12.2.9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document