"The column(s), l_itemtype, has an invalid value(s)" After DocuSign Integration, When "ASO : Enable ASO Debug" Profile Is Set To No
(Doc ID 2828774.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, HTML User Interface
The following error is seen when sending a document to DocuSign for approval when ASO Debug is disabled
The column(s), l_itemtype, has an invalid value(s), .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new quote from either 'Quoting User' or 'Quoting Sales Manager/Agent' responsibilities, save, and add lines as necessary.
2. Generate a Quote PDF document by submitting Print Quote and saving PDF locally.
3. Go to Customer Approvals under the Approvals tab, and click the Send button.
4. Select a recipient, enter relevant approval fields.
5. Add Quote PDF document as an attachment for the DocuSign approval.
6. After attachment is added, click the Send button.
7. OAF Page returns with this error: The column(s), l_itemtype, has an invalid value(s), .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document