In Oracle Sourcing, After Migrating From Windows Operating System To Linux, Error Occurs When Trying To Update or Publish the RFQ - You are trying to access a page that is no longer active
(Doc ID 2830948.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.4 and later.
The environment was initially running on Windows server/platform.
After migrating the operating system from Windows to Linux (or other UNIX-based operating system), however, an error occurs when users attempt to either Update or Publish the draft RFQ documents that were created prior to the migration from Windows to Linux.
The error does not occur for new RFQs or any RFQs created after the migration to the Linux platform was completed.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to a Sourcing Super User responsibility or Sourcing Buyer responsibility > Sourcing > Sourcing Home Page.
3. On the Negotiations home page, in the Draft Negotiations region, click the link for one of the negotiations that was created prior to the system migration to Linux.
4. On the RFQ details page, navigate to the Lines region.
5. On the Create RFQ: Lines page, click the Update icon (pencil) to update the line. The error occurs at this point.
6. The error will also occur if trying to Publish the RFQ document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document