Unable to Select Type as 'Order' on the Service Contract Details Screen
(Doc ID 2831094.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Service Contract Details page, which is opened from the Actions button of a Sales Order, the "Type" LOV cannot be changed to "Order". It keeps reverting to the default value of "Contract".
Expect to be able to set the Type LOV to the value of "Order".
1. Using the Order Management responsibility I create a Sales Order having a Service Line.
2. Navigate to the Actions Menu and chose Service Contract Details.
3. The Contract Details form opens.
4. Select the "Existing" radio button.
5. Try to change the Type LOV from "Contract" (the Default) to "Order".
6. The LOV keeps resetting to "Contract".
7. Open the Contract Number LOV.
8. Click 'Cancel' on the form.
9. Change the Type LOV to "Order" and it then stayed as Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document