Create Case Page Errors Out When Click On Cancel Button
(Doc ID 2831187.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the upgrade from R12.1.3 to R112.2.10, Case Management issue where in
the Create Referral Page,
Cancel Button is coming back to incorrect page (page not found).
Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol - HTTP/1.1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Apps
2. Navigate to (R) Case Worker > Case Management > Agent Dashboard
3. Click on the Search Parties hyperlink
4. In Party Search, find party and click specific one in the list
5. In Party Information Page, go into the Cases Tab and Create Case
6. In the "Create Case: Provide Details" page, enter the details.
7. Once it is opened, if user wants to Cancel the current activity, the error
page shows Error 404--Not Found
- The link where it wants to come back is ..../OA_HTML/CSZ_TOK_2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document