PO Output For Communications Not Updating PDF Print In BWC
(Doc ID 2831587.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a change to a PO that has contract terms added, the change is shown when running PO Output for Communication, but is not shown when using View PDF via the Buyer Work Center. Even after running PO Output for Communication with Regenerate = yes, the old values are still displayed in View PDF.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module
2. Navigate to Purchase Orders -> Purchase Orders and query existing PO that has Contract Terms defined
3. Make a change to the PO - Save and approve
4. Or make a change to the PO from backend, using script
5. When running PO Output For Communication, the changed data is viewed in output
6. When using View PDF in the Buyer Work Center, the change is not displayed (even if PO Output for Communication was run with Regenerate = Yes)
Expectation is that PO Output for Communication and View PDF should show same data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document