Lot Expiration Date Changes In The Shipping Organization During Internal Order Shipment
(Doc ID 2831905.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot expiration date is updated at ship confirm of internal sales orders when the same lot exists in destination organization.
The expiration date for the lot in the shipping organization becomes the same as the expiration date for the lot in the receiving organization.
--STEPS TO REPRODUCE--
1. Create a lot controlled item with self life type = User Defined.
2. Have this item with a lot L1 with onhand in 2 organizations with different expiration dates (User entered).
3. Create an ISO for the item and lot and ship confirm the lot
4. Navigate to Lot Numbers form and query the lot (in the shipping organization)
5. See the lot expiration date in the shipping organization was updates with the same value of the lot expiration date in the receiving organization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document