GST : Error : APP-FND-00531 The amount XXXXX.YYY could not be correctly formatted. The correct format is 9,999.99 or <9,999.99> while applying AR invoice to receipt
(Doc ID 2832150.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax amount in AR tables should populate as per precision defined in AR due to which getting error while applying AR Invoice to Receipt
APP-FND-00531 The amount XXXXX.YYY could not be correctly formatted. The correct format is 9,999.99 or <9,999.99>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take Precision 5 (say) at regime level as follow
Navigation :- Oracle Financials For India > Tax Configuration > Define Regime
Rounding Basis=TAX Amount
Rounded To=Nearest Decimal
2. Take Precision as 2 (say) at AR level for INR at below navigation
Navigation :- India Local Receivables > Setup > Financials > Accounting > Currencies > Currencies
3. Create AR invoice
Navigation :- India Local Receivables > Transactions
4. Apply GST in India Tax detail form
5. Complete the AR transaction and observe that tax amount in RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_LINES_ALL table not populated as per precision defined in AR
6. Create receipt and try to apply AR invoice created above and observe error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document