Agreement Workflow Error: Agreement XXX has been rejected with error. The project name you have entered is invalid.
(Doc ID 2832547.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a funding official approves an agreement, the preparer receives notification that the agreement has been rejected.
The workflow notification shows the following error.
Agreement XXX has been rejected with error. The project name you have entered is invalid.
The status of the agreement has been updated to Work In Progress.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Use Projects responsibility:
1. Create a Project on the Projects form.
2. Fund the project on the Agreement form in Funding.
3. Update the Agreement with funding official details.
4. The funding official approves the Agreement.
5. Preparer receives FYI notification with the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document