R12:AP: Scheduled Payment Hold Being Removed from Invoice Records During Validation
(Doc ID 2832931.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any manual scheduled payment holds placed on unvalidated records are being removed when the invoice is validated
during the nightly validation job.
The hold should not be removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice
4. Go go the Scheduled Payments <tab> and manually place a "Payment Schedule Hold" selecting the Hold flag.
6. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
7. Run Invoice Validation concurrent program
If the user places a scheduled payment hold on an invoice record it should not be removed until users manually do so.
It's crucial that these holds are not removed.
This issue could potentially let something pay that users have intended not to be paid yet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document