ECC Shipping Dashboard Contains No Actions From Actions LOV For A Selected Delivery
(Doc ID 2833086.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ECC Shipping Dashboard, user queries a delivery wanting to select ‘View Shipping Status’ action from the Actions LOV, however there are no actions in the LOV.
How can we add the actions in Shipping Dashboard to
be the same as in the Shipping Transactions Form?
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) ECC Developer > Inventory Management >Shipping Dashboard
2) Click on the Deliveries Tab and Maximize
3) Checkmark and select the deliveries
4) Click on the Shipping Operations from the 3 dot menu on the right hand side
5) Screen is raised, check mark and select it again
6) Maximize the screen with Deliveries Tab on top
7) Select delivery and open the detail on the delivery with Legs tab just below
8 In all scenarios, at no time were any actions listed in any of the Actions LOV
whether selected or unselected.
Same actions available in the EBS Shipping Transactions Form should be available and the same in the ECC Shipping Dashboard if the users are the same in both.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document