Termination Quote Template: Quote Line Note Created If Formula Derived Amount Is Zero
(Doc ID 2834703.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that there are missing quote Lines/Streams on Termination Quotes when using Termination Quote Templates. Expect all Quote lines to be there as defined on the Template.
1. Using Lease Super user responsibility, navigate to Set up >> System options >> Operational options >> Termination options >> Quoting options. Enable termination quote template
2. Create a quote template with all lines
3. Contract Terms & Conditions for both Early Termination and End of Termination have formulas entered for missing lines (Miscellaneous Fee and Financed Fee)
4. Create a termination quote using the template and observe that the Miscellaneous Fee and the Financed fee lines are missing on the quote, so user is unable to edit/update.
5. If quote is done with termination quote templates DISABLED, the quote shows the lines as they would be expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document